General information and membership of the Dutch BSA Owners Club
For anyone who is interested in motorcycles of the BSA brand, created for 1974. If you drive it, tweak it, or want to talk to owners who run on the same type, etc. etc.
What do we offer?
- The monthly magazine “The Piled Arms” is published 10 times a year. (in dutch)
- Events such as club rides, rallies, trade fairs, etc.
- Archive service. The archive contains an extensive collection of service sheets, workshop manuals,
- Owners manuals, enz. Members can order copies for a small fee.
- Lectures and film nights.
- For each type of BSA, there is a type of specialist. For questions and problems you can consult them.
Want to join the club? click HERE you can register online.
Cost for membership are:
- Membership fee € 40, – per year.
- Family members, family, or living with another member or members at the same address receive no extra magazine. Contribution of each family member amounts € 5.00 per year.
- The fee for patrons of the Dutch BSA Owners Club is similar to that of the members of the club.
Email the BSA OC NL ledenadministratie